U.S. prices kick off from $92,000 for stunning new Lexus…
Available from this week, the new Lexus LC is priced from $92,000 in the U.S., that figure equates to around $119,000 AUD.
The hybrid version of the performance coupe starts $4,500 USD above the V8-powered model.
2018 Lexus LC 500 Key Facts:
- Road focussed sports coupe
- Five years in development
- Choice of 351kW/540Nm 5.0 litre V8 or 220kW/348Nm 3.5 litre V6 hybrid
- 10-speed automatic transmission standard with V8 engine
- 0-100km/h in 4.7 seconds (V8), 5.0 seconds (hybrid)
- 2+2 seating
- 21” alloy wheels
At this stage, we haven’t got Australian pricing for the keenly anticipated model, we will bring you that info as soon as it is confirmed by Lexus Australia.
In launching the 2018 Lexus LC into the U.S. market, Lexus said their new offering combines stunning design, scintillating performance, long-distance comfort and premium craftsmanship to join an elite group of international grand touring coupes.
Get the latest Lexus LC Coupe News here.