Not content with just having one of the best-value utes on the Australian market, Foton has just announced a pretty generous end of model year deal on the Tunland.
Right now, Foton Tunland buyers can take advantage of a $1,000 factory bonus and a free tow bar as well.
The tow bar usually carries a retail price of $800.
Priced from just $22,490 drive-away (single cab) and $27,990 drive-away (dual cab), Alex Stewart, General Manager of Foton Australia, says prospective ute buyers should come in for a test drive.
“A tow bar is an essential bit of kit on a Ute,”
“That’s why for February we’ve added a tow bar to our runout sale because with a $1000 bonus, Tunland buyers will have the money to buy something – a tool or a toy – that needs towing!”
Foton Tunland Key Data:
- Powered by 120kW/360Nm Cummins 2.8 litre turbo-diesel
- Five-speed manual transmission (only)
- 2.5 tonne (braked) towing capacity
- Three year/100,000 km warranty
- In-house roadside assistance
- Air-conditioning – standard
- Bluetooth – standard
- Remote central locking - standard
Stay up to date with the latest Foton Tunland News here.