Want to know about the 2016 Hyundai Veloster and only have a few minutes? Well, you are in the right place with this quick reference guide.
Priced from just $24,490 for the standard 103kW/167Nm 1.6 litre variant, the more enjoyable Hyundai Veloster turbo with 150kW/265Nm starts from $29,990. Both are available with a six-speed manual transmission, the naturally-aspirated engine getting an optional six-speed auto and the turbo can be bolted to a seven-speed unit.
We asked our road test and review team to provide their best and worst bits of the current-series Hyundai Veloster…
- Good fun for the money
- Turbocharged engine
- Funky three-door layout
- Reverse camera as standard
- Five-year warranty
- Five-star safety
- Five-star green rating (non-turbo model)
- Cabin space
- Clean and easy to use infotainment system
- Auto transmission dulls performance (turbo version)
- Firm ride (especially on upper-spec models with lower profile tyres)
- Cabin looking a bit dated
Standard features (2016 Hyundai Volster):
- 18” alloy wheels
- Eight-speaker stereo
- Reverse camera
- Cruise control
- Power windows
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar adjust
Check out our most recent, comprehensive Hyundai Veloster review.