This week on the Behind the Wheel Truck News Wrap/Podcast we cover:
- New Mercedes-Benz Actros safety systems announced.
- The Australian Trucking Association endorses the Turnbull government ahead of election.
- Iveco announces limited edition Stralis that pays tribute to partnership with Triple Eight Race Engineering.
- Australian recall for Mack Granite and Mack Trident trucks commences.
- New and upgraded Iveco dealerships come online in WA and Queensland.
- Report predicts good times ahead for seven biggest truck manufacturers.
- Isuzu Trucks says Australia rides on the back of medium-duty trucks.
- Kevin Dennis takes the reins at Penske Commercial Vehicles.